How to Download videos from Snapchat?
Download Snapchat videos easily with our online Snapchat Video Downloader – Downloading videos from Snapchat on your PC or mobile is very easy and convenient to watch your favorite videos offline later.
- Step 1: Go to Snapchat.com or open the Snapchat app on your phone. Open your favorite GIFs, videos, or memes. Click on the Share button and Copy the link to the videos that you wish to download.
- Step 2: Paste the link into the search box at the top of this page, then press the Download button
- Step 3: Wait while our servers process the video, generate download links and display them to you.
- Step 4: Click on the Download link and choose your favorite format and quality to save the Snapchat video to your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are videos saved after being downloaded?
It depends on the OS and Browser you are using, but usually, all videos are saved under the Downloads folder on Windows and Mac. You can also press CTRL+J in your Browser to view your download history.
Why is the video playing instead of downloading?
That’s something normal to happen, especially on browsers other than Chrome. To solve this issue, instead of left-clicking the Download Video link, Right Click -> Save as… and choose the location you’d like to save the video.
How to download if the link is not working for you?
First, make sure the URL is in the correct format. If you still cannot download the video using the main download link, go to Convert Page, we’ll download the video with the other way for you and display the new download link when finished.
Can I convert the Snapchat video to mp3 format?
YES! You can convert your video to an Mp3 file following these steps: Step 1: Go to Convert Page Step 2: Search or paste this video you wish to convert to an Mp3 file Step 3: Click the Download Button to download the Mp3 file
Snapchat is a photo messaging app developed by a group of Stanford University students. Using this application, users can take photos, record videos, add text and drawings, and send them to a controlled list of recipients. The pictures and videos sent are called “Snaps”.
- Download videos from Snapchat.com
- Download Snapchat Spotlight
- Unlimited & high-speed video download
- Convert – Cut – Edit video online