How to Download videos from ShareChat?
Download Sharechat videos easily with our online ShareChat Video Downloader – The process of downloading videos, images & gif’s from ShareChat on your PC or mobile is very easy and convenient to watch your favorite videos offline later. share chat whatsapp video download
- Step 1: Go to ShareChat.com or open the ShareChat app on your phone. Open your favorite GIFs, videos, or memes. Click on the Share button and Copy the link to videos that you wish to download. Example: https://sharechat.com/video/P3Pwmbz?referrer=url
- Step 2: Paste the link into the search box at the top of this page, then press the Download button
- Step 3: Wait while our servers process the video, generate download links and display it to you.
- Step 4: Click on the Download link and choose the favorite format and quality to save the ShareChat GIFs/videos/memes to your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are videos saved after being downloaded?
It depends on the OS and Browser you are using, but usually, all videos are saved under the Downloads folder on Windows and Mac. You can also press CTRL+J in your Browser to view your download history. शेयर चैट डाउनलोड
Why is the video playing instead of downloading?
That’s something normal to happen, especially on browsers other than Chrome. To solve this issue, instead of left-clicking the Download Video link, Right Click -> Save as… and choose the location you’d like to save the video to.
How to download if the link is not working for you?
First, make sure the URL is in the right format. If you still cannot download the video using the main download link, go to Convert Page, we’ll download the video with the other way for you and display the new download link when finished.
Can I convert video to mp3 format?
YES! You can convert your video to an Mp3 file following these steps: Step 1: Go to Convert Page Step 2: Search or paste this video you wish to convert to an Mp3 file Step 3: Click the Download Button to download the Mp3 file
ShareChat is an Indian social media and social networking service developed by Mohalla Tech Pvt Ltd based in Bangalore. The service was founded by Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh and Farid Ahsan on January 8, 2015.
ShareChat currently has over 250 million monthly active users across 15 Indian languages. The company’s app offers features including private messaging, tagging, and private messaging, allowing users to share videos, jokes, songs, and language-based social content. different from other unspecified users.
What’s the ShareChat app?
ShareChat is a multifunctional chat application that allows you to: download your favorite videos, chat and follow the friends you are interested in, watch funny videos with highly entertaining content, share personal statuses on WhatsApp. Users can create WhatsApp stickers of any image on ShareChat and share WhatsApp stickers with your friends and groups.
- Chat and follow up with friends
- Share personal status
- Read entertainment news
- Get health tips
- Stickers for WhatsApp
- Download videos from ShareChat.co
- Unlimited & high-speed video download
- Convert – Cut – Edit video online
- FREE and Always FREE
- Support all video and audio formats
- Easy mobile access
- Compatible with all browsers
- Support all HD video downloads (HD video downloader).
- Download video in the background, the download won’t be interrupted when exiting the app.
- Small size and lightweight.