How to Download Videos from VeeR?
- 1Open VeeR app on your mobile phone. Copy the link of the video which you wish to download.
- 2Paste the link into the search box at the top of this page, then press Download button
- 3 Wait while our servers process the video, generate download links and displays it to you..
- 4Right click on the Download link and choose Save As/Download to save the video to your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are videos saved after being downloaded?
It depends on the OS and Browser you are using, but usually all videos are saved under Downloads folder on Windows and Mac. You can also press CTRL+J in your Browser to view your download history.
Why is the video playing instead of downloading?
That's something normal to happen, especially on browsers other than Chrome. To solve this issue, instead of left clicking the Download Video link, Right Click -> Save as... and choose the location you'd like to save the video to.
How to download if the link is not working for you?
First, make sure the url is in the right format. If you still cannot download the video using the main download link, go to Convert Page, we'll download the video with the other way for you and display the new download link when finished.
Can I convert video to mp3 format?
YES! You can convert your video to Mp3 file following these steps:
Step 1: Go to Convert Page
Step 2: Search or paste this video you wish to convert to Mp3 file
Step 3: Click Download Button to download Mp3 file
What's VeeR app?
VeeR VR Mobile is a virtual reality video sharing app providing accessible immersive experience on mobile devices and entry-level VR headsets. You can upload from your own smartphone on the go, to share what you love with our community consists of 360/VR fans from over 150 countries.
With VeeR VR Mobile, you can dive into a vastly different world anywhere you are, whenever you desire.
We've got interactive movies, animations, Sci-Fi, travel & documentaries and so much more from award-winning studios and latest film festival line-ups.
With this mobile companion app, you can:
- Preview, bookmark and purchase titles during your commute or break time and watch later in a VR headset
- Use one account for all both mobile and all VR devices to get the best immersive experience
VeeR is supported on all mainstream VR headsets including Oculus Go & Rift, HTC Vive, Steam, Xiaomi, Pico, DPVR.
- Download videos from Moj
- Unlimited & high-speed video download
- Convert - Cut - Edit video online
- FREE and Always FREE
- Support all video and audio formats
- Easy mobile access
- Compatible with all browsers
- Support all HD video downloads (HD video downloader).
- Download video in the background, the download won't be interrupted when exiting the app.
- Small size and lightweight.
Users also can search:
how to save VeeR videos?