How to Download Videos from Triller?
- 1Open Triller app on your mobile phone. Copy the link of the video which you wish to download.
- 2Paste the link into the search box at the top of this page, then press Download button
- 3 Wait while our servers process the video, generate download links and displays it to you..
- 4Right click on the Download link and choose Save As/Download to save the video to your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are videos saved after being downloaded?
It depends on the OS and Browser you are using, but usually all videos are saved under Downloads folder on Windows and Mac. You can also press CTRL+J in your Browser to view your download history.
Why is the video playing instead of downloading?
That's something normal to happen, especially on browsers other than Chrome. To solve this issue, instead of left clicking the Download Video link, Right Click -> Save as... and choose the location you'd like to save the video to.
How to download if the link is not working for you?
First, make sure the url is in the right format. If you still cannot download the video using the main download link, go to Convert Page, we'll download the video with the other way for you and display the new download link when finished.
Can I convert video to mp3 format?
YES! You can convert your video to Mp3 file following these steps:
Step 1: Go to Convert Page
Step 2: Search or paste this video you wish to convert to Mp3 file
Step 3: Click Download Button to download Mp3 file
Triller is a short-form video content app like TikTok with some big differences. A social video editor built for a community of creators. Where you can show the world who you are by capturing amazing videos and sharing them in seconds.
Whether you need to add music to video, add filters and effects, share your videos to Triller and other platforms, or discover the next big star, Triller is the video app you need!
Triller is primarily a music video app that lets creators choose a song snippet and record a video to it. It’s been around longer than TikTok (since July 2015) and was marketed as an app that “democratizes the music video creation process,” letting users create their own high-quality music videos to share elsewhere.
Triller then started moving away from being a video-making app to being a social media platform on its own by adding a feed (like TikTok’s For You page) so users could find and follow other users and watch videos.
Triller and TikTok are both short-form video content social media platforms that let users create short videos that show up in a feed. Apart from that, though, the apps are somewhat different.
- Download videos from Moj
- Unlimited & high-speed video download
- Convert - Cut - Edit video online
- FREE and Always FREE
- Support all video and audio formats
- Easy mobile access
- Compatible with all browsers
- Support all HD video downloads (HD video downloader).
- Download video in the background, the download won't be interrupted when exiting the app.
- Small size and lightweight.
Users also can search:
how to save Triller videos?